fox8.com

[ooyala code=”w2dHA0NjqKY-_czurv1tUZXB7nqQfQ-9″]

CLEVELAND – Marty Sartoski, 62, has been hospitalized for a week, over something he ate and a group of friends ate for dinner.

“He went out and picked them, sliced them up, I think we all ate a couple raw ones, then they sautéed them and like three hours later, we got sick as a dog,” says Sartoski.

The Avon Lake man was poisoned, after eating chicken cacciatore made with wild mushrooms a friend picked in a wooded area near Avondale Road.

Sartoski says, “I kinda knew it was the mushrooms because I was throwing up, and diarrhea and the whole bit.”

Speaking from his hospital bed, Sartoski is still being treated in University Hospital’s poison control unit.  Doctors say an experimental drug, flown in from Germany to Pittsburgh to Cleveland is apparently working.

On Friday, gastroenterology specialist Dr. Pierre Gholam said he had treated at least 14…

View original post 57 more words

Advertisements

About giftedoneusa

No Buying And Selling Of Federal Government Property If You Commit The Crime...You Do The Prison Time! Child Pornography Human Trafficking Racketeering Cell Phone Sex Rings Male Or Female Prostitution Polygamy (Cult Members) Recruiting Child Soldiers Cyber Criminals Craigslist.com Dangerous Sex Criminals Child Exploitation Cyber Bullying Espionage Sabotage Of Another's Website Sending Bomb Threats Mafia Ignorance (Arranging Hits On People,Places,Things)
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s